Here is a breakdown of what 9 months is for you:
- You are crawling and pulling up onto everything!
- You say momma, daddy, ninny, yum, we think Kyla, you “sing” tunes with mommy, you growl, do this little psst psst thing and point your finger when you do it.
- You will eat anything I give you, you love (prefer) to feed yourself. I can honestly say my proudest accomplishment for you is that you have never have had to use a bottle (besides right before and after surgery) and pretty much skipped right over “baby food”. You drink out of both sippy cups and normal cups.
- You have eagle eyes you will find any and everything and put it in your mouth, I am constantly doing the “finger sweep” and have to vacuum and sweep the house everyday (but you still find stuff!)
- You LOVE people. Besides being a little shy when you first wake up (you cuddle for about 15 minutes when you wake up, Aunt Melissa got a chance to see this, you cuddled her after your nap, I got a little jealous:), you always welcome people with your beautiful smile.
- You have your 4 upper incisors and 2 lower incisors! Weigh about 16 pounds and almost 29 inches tall!
- You nap better during the day but have been waking up pretty early to nurse and cuddle (mommy just nurses you in bed, so much easier).
- You love books, mainly to play with them. You entertain yourself very well. My favorite part of the day with you is when we are in your room, I put on your favorite songs, you play with your books, I catch up on what I am reading, and when you want me to read to you, you bring me a book.
- You love to giggle, and are pretty much ticklish from head to toe!!! There is no better sound in the world than your sweet laugh!
- You learned to clap this week- it's so cute and you look so proud of yourself when you do it! (Aunt Melissa got you to clap for the first time!!!!)
Mommy and Daddy love you so much, Audrina Soleil!!! These have been the most rewarding 9 months of our lives!
awwww what a sweetie and so incredibly cuuuute! happy 9 months!
ReplyDelete